TERMS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, we’ve outlined the terms of the comprehensive warranty below.
1) Screen panel, housing, battery, buttons and accessories – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from purchase. After any warranty period has elapsed, you may purchase spare and replacement parts by contacting us.
2) Shipping - complimentary USPS Priority shipping is included with any warranty parts order. Further expedited shipping, UPS, or FedEX are available at an additional cost.
Please note that while every effort is made to provide our customers with a superb shopping experience, issues sometimes can arise during shipping. If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, UPERFECT will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you or the local shop of your choice to fix the issue.
For warranty issues, UPERFECT will cover the cost of labor involved handling the warranty service within the 30-day period after purchase. To receive this service, the customer should contact UPERFECT directly, and we will make the necessary arrangements. If a part or component is faulty, email contact is preferred, along with a video or photo of the faulty part.
After the 30-day free repair labor period, the owner will be responsible for labor costs associated with warranty replacements.
For any parts under warranty that will need to be replaced within the 24-month time frame, UPERFECT will cover the cost of regular ground freight to the customer.
1) Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective components and parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of UPERFECT. Unless within the free 30-day repair labor period, the customer is responsible for labor costs associated with warranty replacements.
2) In no event shall UPERFECT be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
3) Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The above warranty, or any implied warranty, does not cover normal wear and tear. All warranties are void if the monitor is used for other than normal activities, or outside of recommended parameters including but failing to follow the owner’s manual or using the display for commercial activities or in competitive events, and training for such activities or events.
UPERFECT makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.