You may have some questions about using our portable monitors to connect various types of devices, such as various mobile phones, computers, etc. For details, you can refer to the following common answers. If it does not help to solve your problem, please email us to email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Questions when connect to Uperfect portable monitor
There are generally two ways to connect the display, and some styles have three.
1. Signal transmission connection through the HDMI interface. In this case, connect the power first, then connect the HDMI. If the monitor has a touch function, then connect the USB-C cable.
2. Type-C Connection: When a computer or mobile phone has a Type-C to Type-C function, it can be connected to the monitor directly. Because the output power of some devices is limited, especially for HP computers, the display must also be connected to an external power supply when using a line-through connection.
3. MINI DP interface connection, some models can also use mini DP connection in addition to the above two connection methods.
Yes, when TYPE-C and HDMI are used for signal transmission connection at the same time, the signal source is usually switched by short pressing the power button.
The monitor needs a large current at the moment of turning on, at least 1.5A or more. When using the type-C to type-C function, the output current of some device interfaces is limited, and the output current does not meet the requirements for starting the monitor, so an external power supply is required to drive it. Especially 4K monitors, must have an external power supply to turn on.
1. The monitor is not connected to the power source or the power source is damaged. The indicator light of the monitor is on after the power is normally connected.
2. When using a USB-C to USB-C connection, the customer's device is not supported or incompatible.
3. HDMI no signal input: HDMI cable is damaged or poor contact.
Regarding the brightness, the black screen
1. The monitor needs an external power supply. When the power supply is insufficient, it will cause unstable use or black screen restart.
2.The wire is in poor contact or the wire is damaged.
3. For external interference, audio equipment and other equipment need to be moved away.
4. The screen refresh rate needs to be set to 60HZ in the computer.
1. After the menu is adjusted, the confirmation key is not pressed to confirm.
2. Regardless of whether HDMI is used to transmit signals or TYPE-C is used to transmit signals, the PD interface of the display needs to be connected to a power source when the menu is adjusted
1. Insufficient power supply, the monitor needs an external power supply.
2. Use non-original Type-c cable.
Except for Unify F15 and Unify S, other monitors are protected by the protocol of the MAC system, and the MacBook system version after 10.13 does not support the touch function.
Questions for your devices
If you have any questions about which equipment our products are suitable for, please check here.